The crisp, bright taste of June Plum or Golden Apple, accompanied by delicious hints of herbs, makes for a new staple dressing. Pair this dressing on a green, fruity salad, or try it as a fish marinade; the options are endless. This dressing can add a tasty tarty zing to unforgettable meals.
Water, Sugar, June Plum Puree*, Soybean Oil*, Jamaican Ginger*, Less Than 2% Of Distilled Vinegar*, Salt, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic*, Natural Flavour, Xanthan Gum*. *Organic.
The nutrition information with ingredients on this list is based on currently available data and may change from time to time. Experience the product package for the most accurate information.
Grilled Fish with Veggies & Creamy June Plum Dressing
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 20 MINUTES
The quick grilled fish and veggie dish will have your taste buds reeling with off-the-hook flavor thanks to Creamy June Plum Dressing spooned on top.
1 lb. lionfish fillet (snapper works just as well)
2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon Springvale ground red pepper powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 medium zucchini
1 medium yellow summer squash
4 to 8 sweet bell peppers, assorted colors
1 cup shredded purple cabbage, 2 cups shredded green cabbage
½ cup June Plum Vinaigrette Dressing
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, 1 lime, sliced into 8 wedges
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to approximately 400 F degrees.
- Pat fish dry, brush tops and bottoms with ½ of olive oil.
- Mix cumin, salt, chili powder, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the tops and bottoms of fish with about ½ of the spice mixture and set aside the remaining spice mixture.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/3″ thick rounds, toss with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with remaining spice mixture.
- Lightly brush grates of grill with oil and place filets on top, cooking for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, a total of 8 to 10 minutes, or until white and flaky.
At the same time, grill zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and peppers either on skewers or in a grill basket. Grill also for about 8 to 10 minutes, rotating or flipping halfway through grilling.